Now that you've learned about Sui, it's time to start building.
Here is our recommended workflow to interact with Sui:
- Install all of the required tools .
- Quickstart Move smart contract s:
- Create and Start a local Sui network .
- Start a local JSON-RPC Gateway server .
- Connect to the Sui network Gateway service with the Sui CLI client .
- Build dApps:
And if you haven't already, become familiar with these key Sui concepts:
- Validators - The Sui network is operated by a set of independent validators, each running its own instance of the Sui software on a separate machine (or a sharded cluster of machines operated by the same entity).
- Objects - Sui has programmable objects created and managed by Move packages (a.k.a. smart contracts). Move packages themselves are also objects. Thus, Sui objects can be partitioned into two categories mutable data values and immutable packages.
- Transactions - All updates to the Sui ledger happen via a transaction. This section describes the transaction types supported by Sui and explains how their execution changes the ledger.