Connect and Communicate with the Sui Network
The pages in this section provide various options for communicating with Sui:
- Set up your Sui RPC server and use the Sui JSON-RPC API to interact with a local Sui network.
- Optionally, use the Sui CLI client to start and set up a local Sui network for contributing changes to the blockchain itself.
- Interact with the Sui network via the Sui Rust SDK, a collection of Rust language JSON-RPC wrapper and crypto utilities.
- Sign transactions and interact with the Sui network using the Sui TypeScript SDK built on the Sui JSON RPC API.
- Run a Sui Fullnode yourself to store the full Sui blockchain state and history and qualify as a potential validator.
- Filter and subscribe to a real-time event stream on your Sui Fullnode using JSON-RPC notifications via the WebSocket API.
See the Sui Reference Documentation for information on our API and SuiJSON format.