Connect to the Sui Network
The pages in this section provide various options for communicating with Sui:
- Use the Sui JSON-RPC API to interact with a Sui network.
- Use the Sui CLI client.
- Interact with the Sui network via the Sui Rust SDK, a collection of Rust language JSON-RPC wrapper and crypto utilities.
- Sign transactions and interact with the Sui network using the Sui TypeScript SDK built on the Sui JSON RPC API.
- Run a Sui Full node yourself to store the full Sui blockchain state and history.
- Filter and subscribe to a real-time event stream on your Sui Full node using the WebSocket API.
See the Sui Reference Documentation for information on the Sui API and SuiJSON format.